Sunday 15 April 2012

KANYE WEST AND KIM KARDASHIAN ARE HANGING TOGETHER

She may be known for her honesty, but Khloe Kardashian  was somehow tiptoeing around the truth when asked about her sister Kim’s relationship with Kanye West.
Khloe Kardashian talked to Ellen about her sister Kim's 
rumored relationship with Kanye.
The reality star appeared on The Ellen Show on Wednesday, and host Ellen DeGeneres wasted no time, asking if the rumors about her sister Kim’s rumored romance with rapper Kanye West were true.
The media has already dubbed them “Kimye,” noted Khloe, who admits “I like the name together,” but she didn’t openly admit that the superstar pair are dating. Khloe, 27, told Ellen:
“Honestly, we’ve known Kanye forever — he’s been a great family friend. I love Kanye. I don’t know what happens with Kim. I love Kanye. I think they’re cute together, I’ve said that. But honey, you got to get her on the show and ask her.”
The nascent pair should know that they have Khloe’s blessing, should things get serious. “I like Kanye. I think Kim and Kanye have known each other for a long time. I think that they’re good friends and they’re compatible. I think friendship is where good relationships stem from,” she told Ellen.
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian 
But that’s not all Khloe and Ellen talked about, they also discussed body issues and Khloe’s Cosmopolitan cover; her husband Lamar Odom’s exit from the Dallas Mavericks; as well as what she really thinks of Kim’s estranged husband, Kris Humphries!
Check out the video below for more of Kardashian’s interview…
video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

No comments: