Friday 20 January 2012

ITS ALL ABOUT JIGGA AND FREEMANSON

 Jay Z & Beyonce
Je wajua mambo haya?
1.Jay Z alijitambulisha katika ubunifu wa mavazi kuwa yeye ni mmoja wa FREEMASON kwa   jina la ROCA WEAR?

2.Katika wimbo wa "RUN THIS TOWN" kajitambulisha pia kwa kusema ''I'm a mason.....!'' na kwenye "EMPIRE STATE OF MIND" – featuring Alicia Keys, he rapped “And Jesus can’t save you life starts when the church ends…”

3.Jan. 7 Beyonce alijifungua mtoto kwa njia ya operation ambayo Jan. 7 kila mwaka ni sikukuu ya waabudu shetani(Saint Winebald) na huazimishwa kwa umwagaji damu na kafara hivyo damu ya Beyonce ilichukuliwa kama sadaka!

4.Mtoto aliyezaliwa anaitwa BLUE IVY ambaya ukiisoma kuanzia nyuma inaleta neno EULB YVI lenye maana ya BINTI WA LUCIFER katika lugha ya Kilatini!5.Jay Z na Beyonce walifunga ndoa tarehe 4 Aprili(4/4) na Birthday zao ni tar. 4(sept na dec),pia albam ya mwisho ya Beyonce inaitwa 4 ambapo 4 ni alama ya maangamizi! 
Is it the end of the world?
Jay Z pia alifunguka kwenye mahojiano na mwandishi wa website ya 'www.tommiekiddy.com' ya marekani na kufunguka kama ifuatavyo: 
Jay Z: I really think it’s really silly. For the record, I of course believe in God. I believe in one      god. If people must know my religious beliefs, I believe in one god. I don’t believe in religions. I don’t believe in Christians or Muslims. I think that separates people. I think its one god, I think it’s all the same god, and I don’t believe in hell. But as far as God, of course I believe in God. Am I a part of some type of sect or cult? That sounds stupid to me. It’s like ignorant to even say. And I guess that’ll be the last time I address that. 
Angie: Are there little secret societies? 
Jay Z: Yeah, right here. This is The Mob Squad. Roc Nation is the gang. But, I can’t even get in the golf club in Palm Springs. I’m from Marcy Projects. Imagine… Just think about that 
Angie: They wouldn’t let you in the club, you’re saying? 
Jay Z: Of course not. How? People that control the world… 
Angie: Do you believe that those sort of organizations exist? 
Jay Z: I think there’s cliques of friends that control things. I don’t know if it’s a devil worshiping sect. I think that’s a little Tom Hanks. But I believe there’s cliques of people that control the world. Y’know, Jeezy’s my man that got Atlanta, I go down to Atlanta, I got that thing. He come to Brooklyn, I got that thing. Go down to Virginia, y’know. But that’s just natural process. I’m sure Obama has his people that, everything is good.
 Jay Z & Angie in interview (Jan. 21,2011)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very strange!